At Maun Infant and Nursery School, we offer a Breakfast Club to all pupils F2-Y2 during term-time. This is a drop-in service to accommodate the changing schedules of our parents and carers but places can also be booked by emailing email@example.com.
Details of the provision offered are as follows and can also be found within our policy (see below):
- Run by Maun staff - Miss Bennett and Mrs Callender
- Children can arrive between 7.30 and 8.30am
- Entry to the club is from the back of the building through the hall doors
- Breakfast of toast, cereals and juice served daily between 7.45 and 8.30am
- Cost - £3.00 per day, per child
- Varied activities provided i.e. art and crafts, construction, board games, jigsaws, iPads etc.
- Children will be taken safely to their classes for the start of the school day
Please note that:
- A Breakfast Club registration form and agreement will need to be completed before any child is able to access provision for the first time. (You can complete these electronically by downloading the documents shown below, then emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please plan in some extra time to complete hard copies when dropping your child off for the first time.)
- Children attending Breakfast Club will be separated into bubbles to comply with COVID-safety measures on our school risk assessment