Please be aware of the following contact information for services which can provide support to parents and carers:
- Parentline 07520 619919 – Healthy Family Teams confidential texting service to provide parents and carers advice around feeding, child development, parenting advice and support, emotional health and wellbeing, behaviour difficulties and family health.
- Chat Health 07507 329952 - this is a confidential texting service for 11 to 19 year olds in Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
- ChildLine 0800 1111 www.childline.org.uk
- Kooth - www.kooth.com - this is an online counselling service.
- Health4teens - www.healthforteens.co.uk - this is an NHS site supporting young people around emotional wellbeing.
- Health4kids – www.healthforkids.co.uk – this is an NHS site supporting young children and parents.
- Notts Help Yourself – www.nottshelpyourself.org.uk – this is a site for advice, information and local services available.
- CAMHS crisis team - Tel 01158542299 or 01158440560 or email CAMHSCrisisTeam@nottshc.nhs.uk
- Young Minds – www.youngmids.org.uk
Watch the video clip about the presentation delivered to Parents regarding the end of Key Stage assessments.
Girls - Red Cardigan or Jumper
Grey or Black skirt/trousers/pinafore
White Polo Shirt/blouse
Boys - Red jumper
Grey or Black trousers
White Polo Shirt/Shirt
Uniform with the school logo can be ordered by filling in a School Uniform Order Form which is available at the school office. The office staff will be happy to show you samples of these.
The prices of these items of clothing are -
Sweatshirt - £9.00
Polo Shirt - £6.00
Cardigan - £10.00
Fleece - £12.00
Jacket - £20.00
PE Kits are required for all children in school and it consists of black shorts and a white T-shirt.
Bookbags and PE bags are also available to buy from the school office.
if you need any further help please ask your child's class teacher or office staff.
After school clubs.
Ollerton Out of School Care - 07734115042 & 07734115043.
Forest View Breakfast Club - 01623 860365.